Nobody likes my gorgeous Ring bag:( What am I doing wrong??

lovemyangels

May 4, 2007
I agree with 86leo. Wait till later this year when it is the season for dark color. The couple months prior to X'mas will be the best time to sell.

pukasonqo

goddess of suburbia
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
0z
pesonally i think it is a gorgeous bag, give it sometime and you might find someone interested on it.

bellafleur

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Thanks, everybody for your help! I've been off tPF for the holiday, so now that I'm back, I see a lot of you suggesting I hang onto it for myself, or wait until fall to list it again. I think that's what I'll do. And I do think I need to take some better photos... crappy camera:smile:

So, in the meantime, I was browsing on ebay for bbags like I normally do nearly every day, and you'll never guess, but amazingly I FOUND THE SMALLER VERSION OF THIS BAG!!! WHOOOOOO hoooooo!!!:smile: I am soooo hoping that I love it as much as I think I will! I messaged the seller to makes sure it was in fact the smaller version, and she said there were 6 people watching it, so I bought it now. I also think I will love that it closes with a zipper rather than just the frame like the one I have. And I bought it for just under $900, deal!!:smile: Thank you soooo much CeeJay for telling me that this bag comes in 2 sizes, otherwise I never would have been looking! Also, I'm loving your suggestion about adorning it with skulls, and I found an Alexander McQueen charm on diabro.net that I'm thinking would look pretty fab with this bag.

I don't have the bag or the charm in my posession yet, but here are some photos from the auction. What do you guys think??:smile:

Attachments

bellafleur

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Hmmm, on second thought now that I'm looking at the photos, the brushed silver of the skull charm would clash with the bright silver on the bag. Maybe I'll look for a scarf instead...

lovemyangels

May 4, 2007
This bag is GORGEOUS! I like it with a zipper closure. Putting a scarf is a great idea!

When you list your larger Ring bag later this year, you may consider to demo it with a scarf or the charm.

Congratulation!

Oct 29, 2006
Los Angeles
I also think that you MIGHT want to wait until end of summer/fall when people are looking for darker bags.
I agree 100%... since there's so much selection (at good prices) ebay buyers really buy based on the seasons, and waiting til the fall will help you sell.

ETA: Oops, didn't read your post above! Good decision... And congrats on finding a "baby" version! I think both are gorgeous, and I'm glad you got a size that works for you!