NO WAY!! How did this happen??!!!

I don't know? Doesn't it usually say at the top "seller ended auction early" or something like that? It just says "this item has ended".

damndamndamn

I dont know if it says that any more. Ebay is getting shady LOL. Anyway, it doesnt matter how beat up an LV is, it would never end for 99 cents.

Maybe the buyer and seller reached an agreement on the price and the seller ended the auction to sell it outside ebay..???

That's what it looks like to me -
s.gif

z***z
s.gif
( 1176) US $0.99 Jan-25-10 22:08:40 PST

Starting Price US $0.99 Jan-25-10 20:30:13 PST

Ended:Jan 25, 201022:13:40 PST

Look at the difference in times. Go go fee avoidance !

Can you explain to me how that works? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term. Thanks!

"Fee avoidance" is a term that eBay uses for Sellers who try to avoid, or "circumvent," paying fees on the site. There are a number of ways that eBay polices the listings that are active; they watch for auctions in which an item is being sold for dirt cheap but the seller is charging an outrageous amount for shipping (which eBay doesn't get a percentage of), someone listing an item but then ending the auction to sell it outside of eBay (another no-no), etc.

So, to sell an authentic item like LV for $.99 with free shipping, and then the auction ends early? Sounds like a scam, and someone trying to avoid paying fees to me...

Here is the link to eBay's explanation of their policy:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-circumventing.html

there was an item that the seller listed at $0.99 that i wanted it. i had bought another from the same seller before for $60 so i offered $63 but the seller said no. i am not sure if it is few avoidance as the buyer doesnt pay the few, sometimes people want an item... i wanted to complete a set, and sometimes, the buyer wants to get the item for less than its worth... etc

well i wasnt trying to avoid the seller paying a few in my case i just wanted that second cup.