Usb thumb drive stick
Expensive with minimum memory
Concentrate on bags
It not your game
Hello h

Now your turn
Btw i really love hermes haha but not everything

Last edited:
For me, it would be that thingamajig you wrap your earbuds around. It's not that I find it ugly, but I know I wouldn't spend the money on it or use it. I would rather save the money and put it toward something more significant.

ipad cover which is more expensive than the actual ipad - for that reason already it does not make sense to me.
then DH once got fascinated by a valet (not sure you call it same in french vs english), hanger stand for the dressing. It was a beautiful work of art - but it costed around 13000 EUR. Does DH need it? nope.

ipad cover which is more expensive than the actual ipad - for that reason already it does not make sense to me.
then DH once got fascinated by a valet (not sure you call it same in french vs english), hanger stand for the dressing. It was a beautiful work of art - but it costed around 13000 EUR. Does DH need it? nope.
Ditto

For me, it would be that thingamajig you wrap your earbuds around. It's not that I find it ugly, but I know I wouldn't spend the money on it or use it. I would rather save the money and put it toward something more significant.

I agree. The craft store sells leather scraps. I can make one for less than a dollar. I can probably make five for less than a dollar.

ae4h1z.jpg
b

I think the petit h surprise over at the US website is a little over the top. Shopping at Sevres for petit h is great since you will get to choose which item you like. But spending hundreds to even a thousand dollars for something you may or may not like? Unless you have money to burn... to each his own...

Last edited:
a beautiful set of travel Chess games made in barenia leather, the crafts is exquisite but practicality~~~ close to none..........
the board is a piece of barenia leather being rolled up, you could hardly lay flat to play the chess
and not to mention about the price....... it's Euro3500.......ON SALE
it had been there since the last 3 Hermes sale in Paris, likely it'll still be there.