No Waiting List? Cheaper Birkins?

Hmm...$20K for RTW is not hard to spend during one visit...but...what can you possibly buy to spend up to $1 million from ONE visit? Even if someone buys diamond Birkin, diamond bearn wallet, matching croc. shoes, diamond Kelly watch and like 20 pieces of RTW including all kind of expensive furs...still not even close to one million... Is there something more outrageously expensive Hermes items that I don't know about other than diamond Birkin...?? I am just curious...:shrugs:

I'm guessing maybe like couple hundred pieces of RTW, plus diamond Birkins and whatever other diamond or trinkets they have available. :upsidedown: SA said some of these clients always had driver make several runs to go back and pick up all those orange boxes since it always take multiple trips.

Seriously if I have $1 Million I'm CERTAIN that NOT all of them are going to Hermes

I'm guessing maybe like couple hundred pieces of RTW, plus diamond Birkins and whatever other diamond or trinkets they have available. :upsidedown: SA said some of these clients always had driver make several runs to go back and pick up all those orange boxes since it always take multiple trips.

Seriously if I have $1 Million I'm CERTAIN that NOT all of them are going to Hermes

Lets have fun imagining, if we have a million to blow in Hermes :graucho:

I'd definitely buy the croc birkin with diamonds !
Plus a nice oufit from their RTW ..
A nice pair of matching croc shoes
And lots of Hermes jewelleries and a nice winter shawl !

I'll wear them all and walk out of the store looking like a million dollars !!

Hows that for PRETTY WOMAN :nuts: ????

If I have a million bucks to only be spent at Hermes, I would buy everything in their store inventory. That should add up to a million.

Now if I can use the million any way that I wanted, then half is going to my parents, part of it going to the bags on my list, the rest is going to be saved.

And I'll continue to work.