No violet in Europe ? Cyclamen or quetsche only

Jun 18, 2007
:crybaby:

I want a bastia coin purse in violet but have been told there's none around/will be none around and I'll have to opt for cyclamen or quetsche instead.

Boo hoo.

I've seen so many lovely violet items posted recently so does this sound right? :confused1:

Last edited:
kellybirkin, does this mean that H doesn't produce bastias in violet, or that your store doesn't have it in stock? If it's the latter, maybe try asking your SA to do a worldwide search and see if it turns up anywhere else?

Good luck!

kellybirkin, does this mean that H doesn't produce bastias in violet, or that your store doesn't have it in stock? If it's the latter, maybe try asking your SA to do a worldwide search and see if it turns up anywhere else?

Good luck!

Well, the real story is that DH was going to buy it for me and this is the info which he says he has been given BUT he has a habit (a good one, I think) of trying to get me off the scent with false information so I think I'm out of luck then am extra happy when I get what I want so I'm a bit reluctant just yet to waste anyone's time...:shame:

H definitely produces the purse in violet because several lucky members have posted pics for me to dream about while I wait! :tup: