NO Teal BONBON??? But she has 3!!!!

^ I doubt it because I've been calling almost everyday, and they kept saying it is honor to customers on the wait list first. I also called and spoke to a rep in Hawaii couple days ago when they received a few Teals and Pinks; the SA said after they distribute all to wait listers, there may be 1 Teal available for pick up. However, one customer must walk in the store to purchase. Phone order is not allowed. So if you're friend is lucky enough to walk into one boutique in NY that doesn't have any wait listers and they happen to have one for grab, then yea.. why not? Good luck to you ChinChin!! I am still waiting patiently for mine :smile:

^ I doubt it because I've been calling almost everyday, and they kept saying it is honor to customers on the wait list first. I also called and spoke to a rep in Hawaii couple days ago when they received a few Teals and Pinks; the SA said after they distribute all to wait listers, there may be 1 Teal available for pick up. However, one customer must walk in the store to purchase. Phone order is not allowed. So if you're friend is lucky enough to walk into one boutique in NY that doesn't have any wait listers and they happen to have one for grab, then yea.. why not? Good luck to you ChinChin!! I am still waiting patiently for mine :smile:

Sigh... chances are slim... Oh well, at least I can still hope. :P

Oh man, that teal BonBon is gorgeous! I absolutely adore the colors. I obviously cannot afford it but it's beautiful, though. Damn that seller for taking all three of them and reselling it. I feel bad for the ladies who wanted it for themselves. This is why I hate ebay resellers sometimes.