NO Teal BONBON??? But she has 3!!!!

^^No problem T

Paris
California
NY
Chicago
Hawaii
I believe the other 5 are all in Europe and Asia.

I'm not saying that other stores wont get them, just that the top ten have priority.

^^No problem T

Paris
California
NY
Chicago
Hawaii
I believe the other 5 are all in Europe and Asia.

I'm not saying that other stores wont get them, just that the top ten have priority.

You are making me feel hopeful... I think I shall wait then since I am from Asia. But I think most of the BonBons will end up in Japan, if not, HK.

How Can Anyone Be Sure These Are Authenic- They Are Already Replicating The Heartbreak And Mancrazy & La Moca Bag In Addition To The Weekender Gm & Pm I Am Leery But I Want It Too! My Sa Called Today And Has The Exotic Aqualrel Speedy - I Had To Pass It Was Too Many $$$ And Would Have To ***** The Bonbon And Watercolor Speedy 35.

OOooh girls sorry i was a lil harsh before.. i want everyone to get their bon bons but the reality of the situation is some of us will only have the secondary market(ebay) as an option!!! and complaing about someone who was reeeeaally lucky to acquire a few seems pointless besides maybe they reeeally need the $$ & how can anyone here know or understand why someone does something, & some of you on this forum even sell LV on Ebay and im assuming you make some sort of a profit.? whos to judge or enforce profits beside ebay &paypal charge %%.. i wouldnt get so upset and rowled up because you dont agree thats just silly.and whats unfair to you might be fair to the next person.. If ebay is your only option then decide what its worth to you and cross your fingers!!! i think that whichever of you girls decide to pay above retail will be happy with your decision and one of the lucky few to have a bon bon!! wishing bon bons for everyone! peace

^^ It is not the ebay seller than I am upset with. Rather why did LV sell 3 BonBons or maybe 4 to one buyer while the rest of us have none? I understand that Lv may be biased towards some custumers but I thought this was a little too much.

^^ It is not the ebay seller than I am upset with. Rather why did LV sell 3 BonBons or maybe 4 to one buyer while the rest of us have none? I understand that Lv may be biased towards some custumers but I thought this was a little too much.

exactly. plus I'm sure that 99% of people who could get their hands on 3 or 4 would most likely turn them around for a profit. But if there are still people waiting for it, then several should not be given to the same person.

Pink - thanks for the peace!

I agree that if LV wants people to trust their process then they should try harder to supply enough product to at least match their waitlist- I can understand why they don't want to have a surplus but there were at least 100 people that want the bag in my town alone :smile: but maybe an employee knew it was going to be a winner bag and had 5 relatives get on the waitlist or something so it could be sold for a profit- you are right one never knows what the real scoop is most of the time with LV we are just left in the dark - I am beginning to have a Love /Hate relationship with this company!

a lil too much or they have connections or reeeally lucky in the end theres nothing you can do & its wasted energy that doesnt help :sad:.... i understand your frustration but the truth is its NOT worth to get upset over... although you dont agree be happy for that person and ask the universe to bring you a teal bon bon too!!

I'm not sure if all the bon bons are being posted by the same people. I really haven't checked. I was just thinking and, I wonder how many people got on the wait-list just to sell it. I mean lets be honest, the bon bon is not for everyone's taste. What if a good percentage of wait-listers are actually just looking for a profit?