Alexander Wang No Takers on the Pelican - really?!?

I've been looking for a bag that's more sophisticated/classic in ways but still fashion forward and the pelican i think is just that! I've also had my eye on the givenchy antigona due to it's classic shape and style. but i think the price point of the pelican really helps too!

has anyone had experience with it? weight...? wearability?

thanks!

I just received the Pelican today that I ordered about a week ago. I actually also have the medium Antigona in dark brown. The medium Antigona is more roomy on the inside, and is slightly heavier as well. But I have to say, the Antigona is just gorgeous, and I think it really has lasting power. I haven't used the Pelican yet, but I'll let you know how it goes. When I get home, I'll post a side by side picture of the two, so you can have some comparison.

I just received the Pelican today that I ordered about a week ago. I actually also have the medium Antigona in dark brown. The medium Antigona is more roomy on the inside, and is slightly heavier as well. But I have to say, the Antigona is just gorgeous, and I think it really has lasting power. I haven't used the Pelican yet, but I'll let you know how it goes. When I get home, I'll post a side by side picture of the two, so you can have some comparison.

Yah! That would be really helpful!!

Thank you so much! :smile: