Alexander Wang No Takers on the Pelican - really?!?

betty.lee said:
I love if. I take it the bag holds it's shape very well. it do u have it filled with stuff? easy to get in and out of?

happy Christmas!

The bag was empty when i took the photo, the leather is very stiff on the front and back and soft on the sides. The zipper runs very easily, so its easy to get in and out. Like boxmomof2 said, the bag hold its shape very well. Merry Christmas to u:smile:

boxermomof2 said:
I took the plunge and bought the pelican satchel on sale 60% off. I think I would send this bag back if I had paid full price though. The smooth leather does scratch easy. Mine arrived with some surface scratches.

I absolutely adore the acid color.

congrats! i really really really dig that color. offsets the somewhat conservative shape :smile:

I just ordered the black croc-embossed Pelican from Saks for just about 50% off. I actually already have the Givenchy Antigona, so I might be doubling up a tad on this shape of bag. But my Antigona is a dark brown, and is smooth leather, so I'm always more wary when I take it out. I think this croc-embossed version will be more scratch-resistant!

Fingers crossed I love it when it arrives!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...Alexander+Wang&N=1553+306418110&bmUID=j_0Lkc0

I've been looking for a bag that's more sophisticated/classic in ways but still fashion forward and the pelican i think is just that! I've also had my eye on the givenchy antigona due to it's classic shape and style. but i think the price point of the pelican really helps too!

has anyone had experience with it? weight...? wearability?

thanks!