No surprises here......but should I get the Tahiti ZCP as well? Calling tahiti zcp owners

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi everyone,
Here's my tahitienne goodie I collected last weekend. Been so busy so haven't had a chance to post it up. If anyone is thinking about getting one, and can get it, I recommend 100% to get it. It's such a gorgeous piece, and photos don't do it justice. When you see it in real life,it is even more beautiful. It is sparkly, and the gold lines really come thru. The pink matches so well with the Azur. The pink is not like rose ballerine, but more of a peachy pink shade. It's gorgeous! Here it is. Can anyone guess?

My SA put it on hold for me that's why I was lucky to get it. While I was there I wanted to see the bags, but only 1-2 had come in and they had already gone to clients on the wait list. No speedy, never full, nano now... nothing. I was only able to see the zcp and clemence which were both beautiful. Hence none my dilemma. Or first world problem lol

Yay! Picture worked. So now my dilemma.... I'm still thinking about the zcp that I saw, as it's so nice. So I don't know if I should ask my SA to put me on the wait list or not? What does everyone think?

I'm hoping that those that got both these items, could shread some light on it, and give me some advice.

Should I? Should I not?

All the collection is so nice! I love it, hence am thinking of getting the zcp as well. Lol.... and looking st everyone's out in the thread hasn't helped either lol

Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure! If you love the design then now is the time to grab the wallet while you still can - if you find down the road that it's just not working out for you, for whatever reason, then you can always sell it, but at least you'll never have to continually wonder 'what if'?

Reactions: LuxMommy
Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure! If you love the design then now is the time to grab the wallet while you still can - if you find down the road that it's just not working out for you, for whatever reason, then you can always sell it, but at least you'll never have to continually wonder 'what if'?
Couldn't have said it better.
You should go for the ZCP, it's very useful.

Super cute mini! :heart:
as far as the ZCP, it's a really nice SLG and if you love this design you better try to get now! :yes:

Couldn't have said it better.
You should go for the ZCP, it's very useful.

Why not? The zcp is practical n useful. N this is a pretty Color.

Thanks all for being so supportive!! I'll let you know what I decide to do.