no suede kit?

sandrrra

Mar 29, 2007
I orderd a hot pink duffle on ebay, but its not coming with the suede kit that the bags have. What can I do to take care of it and keep it clean? If I contact coach do you think they will send me one? I didnt see anywhere on the site where I could order one. What do you ladies do to take care of your suede! Thanks!!:heart:

graberg

Dec 22, 2006
You could try calling Coach CS or you could buy a care kit at a shoe repair store. Honestly though, I haven't used the Coach kit that much. You can search other threads for keeping suede clean. Some of the suggestions are gum erasers and nail files.

Sep 12, 2006
Chicago
The Coach care kit basically comes with a mini eraser (which really doesnt erase anything) and a mini brush. Any kit would do, you dont need the coach kit, but maybe if you ask ur coach sa for a free one?

Mar 26, 2007
Raiding PBC's closet... shh!
Actually Coach is no longer carrying those suede kits. We only have 3 or four left in the boutique and we don't give them out, they are for our use only :sad: I don't know why this is.

They might be available in the fall again when we have more suede bags, but I don't know. I agree that you should call JAX and ask.