No such thing as too much of a good thing...especially at H

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Kim Kardashian -- $100,000 Handbag Shopping Spree
    Posted 9/16/2010 12:10 AM by TMZ Staff
    Send to a friend
    Kim Kardashian and her mom spent over $100,000 on handbags in Paris yesterday -- and no, they didn't buy a truckload of 'em ... they bought seven. It all went down in the notoriously expensive Hermes store -- where we're told Kim and her mother Kris purchased six of the label's exclusive "Birkin" bags ... valued at around $10,000 apiece. But here's the kicker -- sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, Kim also bought herself an extremely rare crocodile-skin bag from the upscale French boutique ... with a price tag of $30,000. Factor in the ridiculously high French sales tax ... and the Kardashians easily surpassed the $100k mark.* What recession?!

2. I found some more pics of Kim coming out of H courtesy of X17.

I have a feeling she must have gotten a lot of SLG's and jewelry also because a couple of those shopping bags look a bit too small to all be Birkins!

Attached Files:

3. wow she's doing really well.. can't believe her career started by doing a sex tape.
    But good for her :smile:

4. lol!

ahh .. maybe one day I can blow a ton of money like that
    it will probably have to be in my dreams though :P

5. money doesnt buy taste...........or class

6. unfair =(

7. so that's why the tPF members that went to Paris for the past few days has been saying there's absolute no stock or Birkins :smile:

8. All of those bags do not look big enough for Birkins... and would they have let her buy 6 Birkins. Don't think so.

9. They must be doing well businesswise, coz I remember in one of their TV episodes, probably the first series, that Kris was mad at Kim b/c she had spent $20.000 shopping.....:nuts:

10. :girlsigh: oh how i wish i had their money....i'd do the same!

11. maybe she spent a lot on other H items

12. maybe she had the bags delivered to the hotel =)