*No SPEEDY IN MY LV COLLECTION?*

i don't have a speedy either

i always like to have something diffrent and when i go somewhere and everyone has it that sort of ruins it for me

i love the pics of audrey with hers too..how was her speedy customized?

I don't own a speedy and don't see them in my LV future.
Love seeing everyone else's , but they are not for me.
It's all good though bc I love some may other styles I have yet to purchase.

i had a mono 30 but sold it because it hurt my arm when i held it near the elbow. probably too overstuffed! i have the 40 as a travel bag, but i prefer my shoulder bags. they are easier to handle if you carry alot of stuff and need your hands free. i have 5 kids (ages 7, 3, and 2 y.o triplets) and i NEED my hands to keep them near me.

I am a shoulder bag gal but, bought a mono speedy 30 because of all the rave reviews and I had to adjust to the hand held variety..at first it was ackward and I reverted back to my shoulder bags for a few weeks then I took my speedy out for the weekend and it was :love: ...you just have to know when to use it and take it out...for example grocery shopping I take a shoulder bag because it is easier to carry in all the grocery bags with having to worry about my handbag. Weekends and evenings my speedy is perfect..I just pick and choose when I need to carry a shoulder bag...it great to have a hand held and a shoulder bag it gives you so many options...now I want another speedy...give a speedy a chance you will be glad that you did...I am....

i had a mono 30 but sold it because it hurt my arm when i held it near the elbow. probably too overstuffed! i have the 40 as a travel bag, but i prefer my shoulder bags. they are easier to handle if you carry alot of stuff and need your hands free. i have 5 kids (ages 7, 3, and 2 y.o triplets) and i NEED my hands to keep them near me.

5 kids and under the age of seven and 2y.o. triplets...my goodness bless your soul....:nuts: :smile:

it is, by far, the hardest job i have ever had! they are all sweet kids though. very easy going personalities...thank goodness:sweatdrop: the triplets were a "suprise" pregnancy (failed birth control!!) but we are dealing well.

Hey i only have one lv bag and its a papillon. Some people have lots and some could barely afford one bag so I dont think its that big of a deal. I mean maybe when i get my income tax returns i can get another one

I never liked Speedy until recently. Don't have one in my collection. But, have recently been wanting Damier Azur 25... Am still not sure if I'm really a Speedy girl. I'm definately a MC Priscilla girl, I know that!