No Sleeper for new Gustto?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Purchased a gustto handbag at ruelala...and there was no sleeper for it. Is this common for gussto? I wouldnt know, as this was my first one.

2. Nope, should have a sleeper.

3. Ruelala has sample/close-out sales so they may not have the dust bag for it. If they can't help you contact Gustto's cs department and I'll bet they can send you one. HTH

4. Hello-I just joined the forum and also received my new Gustto today from ruelala... I LOVE IT. It also does not have a dust bag. Just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone!

5. Alot of those Closeout sellers will have a note that sometimes Dustbags will not be included. LP had a big SS recently and very few people got dustbags. But Gustto has always had good CS, in the past anyway and they have sent out dustbags if you request one. Here is their info...

Gustto Client Services
    t (1) 619-702-8414
    t (1) 858-433-0406
    9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pacific Time
    Monday - Friday

6. Thanks for the info I'll give them a call!