No secret...Big Maggie is here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, first of all....before we get to Maggie, let us take a moment to talk about the Geralynn sandals I got on ebay for $39.99!! :nuts: I've wanted these since they first came out! So excited.

[​IMG]

Now that we have that out of our system... I got the crinkled metallic Madison Maggie from Dillard's back in August and LOVE her! I love her so much I felt that she needed a big sister. I needed a new black bag...so what was a girl to do??? So I found the original large Madison Maggie (13902) on ebay for $200!!!!! NWT!!!! :nuts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is missing the silver tag...but I'll just get a replacement. Not a problem for the price I paid!

2. And some modeling shots. Pardon the dirty mirror.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I love original Maggie! Congrats on your goodies:woohoo:

Looks great on you!

4. She is a big momma
    congrats

5. And I loves me the big momma bags!!!! ;) Since she's got the three different compartments nothing gets lost in the abyss though!

Oh....you were talking about the bag right? :roflmfao:

6. LMAO - of course the bag silly

7. ^ ;)

8. What a great price!!!!!!!!! It's amzing how your bags keep looking bigger, but it's really YOU getting SMALLER. Great job on the weight loss AND the purchases!!

9. Congrats on the bag and the shoes! I love Maggie!! She's a big one, but she's fabulous!!

10. You look fabulous!

11. Bag twins! Congrats on your new bag...and weight loss, you look great!

12. WOW, that's great! Congrats :smile:

13. A very pretty & BIG bag - congrats on your find, she is really pretty and what a good deal you got!!!!

14. That looks awesome on you. I am in LUV with your sandals too!!!

15. LOVE those sandals! What a great deal.

Bag twins on the Maggie! Don't you just love that leather? So soft and smells so yummy! Great deal on the bag too! I paid more than that at my outlet. And nice modelling shots. You look absolutely wonderful!!!

Congrats!!!