NO sabrina bag!

sabrina is from 2008. if u want one i suggest ebay or bonanzle. that said there is talk of some new colours coming out lok for the thread here ok sabrina lovers...

If you call the number on their website, they have some Sabrinas still in stock (I called earlier this week and they had 3 colours left in the small leather style...and they may have others in the large leather and in the op art prints too).

Some people have heard that the Sabrina is coming back in new colours, while at some stores they say that the Audrey has replaced the Sabrina, and there won't be any more Sabrinas produced.

I'm hoping to see new Sabrinas soon - but I can't wait that long, so I've ordered directly from JAX (the head office).

Last edited:
Audrey is medium sized which is exactly between the small and the large sabrina - perfect size. And it was a replacement for sabrina just like claire was for julianne. But yes, now sabrinas are coming back YAY!!!

And as to buying on the bay, I've done that many times and not once did I get a fake. Just need to know the bag well, check seller's feedback and be careful. Authentification thread is a great help. Good luck finding one now or when they come back:smile:

How do you see them on the Japan site??? I know it sounds silly but I can never find them!!! Ive been on the hunt for one too!!!!

Go to the very bottom of the main Coach.com page and you will see links for "Customer Service", "Store Locator", etc. The Japan link is the characters immediately to the right of the "Site Map" link. Once the Japan site comes up you will want to choose the third option from the top which is the link for the handbags. "Features" and "Collections" appear in English. Pick the option at the very bottom to view all of the handbags.

Hope this helps.