No Rose Gold Hardware with Olive!

Hank

O.G.
Apr 1, 2006
My SA at BalLV just emailed me with some bad news:

"Unfortunately, none of Balenciaga US boutiques are getting the Rose gold hardware in Olive color....We are only getting Black, Canard and Moutard with rose gold hardware...."

What a shame! I really want Olive with RGH...what are your strategies to get the bag?

:sos:

Barneys ordered it. My s/a emailed me yesterday with the info!

She also noted that Barneys did not order any silver HW this season or the color Sang. Honestly, the buyer for Barneys has no idea what customers want; this is the second season she ordered covered HW, no silver, and limited colors/styles.

She also noted that Barneys did not order any silver HW this season or the color Sang. Honestly, the buyer for Barneys has no idea what customers want; this is the second season she ordered covered HW, no silver, and limited colors/styles.

I totally agree that the buyer for Barneys has no idea what customers want. Who is this person and why are they so clueless? I feel bad for my SA's there as everytime I ask them about a bag, they tell me they are not getting it in the color/hardware combo that I want. I'm sure they would rather make a sale than have to tell me that.

I totally agree that the buyer for Barneys has no idea what customers want. Who is this person and why are they so clueless? I feel bad for my SA's there as everytime I ask them about a bag, they tell me they are not getting it in the color/hardware combo that I want. I'm sure they would rather make a sale than have to tell me that.

My s/a sent me her name last year but I no longer have the email. I used the exact word "clueless" when describing her to my s/a. I'm so annoyed because I have a gift card to spend at Barneys and would like to put it toward a new bag, and now there's nothing I want.

Here's the partial list of what my Barneys s/a sent:

Velo Classic Hardware: Black, Cyclade, Sahara

Day Classic: Royal, Cyclade, Sahara

Sunday Tote Classic: Marine & Black, Beige & Marine, Beige & Black

Weekender Classic: Royal, Sahara, Black

We have ordered the rose gold hardware in:
– city, day, and town in black, mustard and olive.

Roey- did she/he say when they expect them to come in? On a diff note, I heard that Outremer is not coming w/ RG?

No definite timeframes but Barneys is slow to receive new colors and styles in comparison to the other department stores like NM and Saks.

No SGH?? I say they should get TPF-ers to be buyers for them :whistle: