No RM tags from bag ordered at Luna Boston?

this1chick

Gary Payton=my hero
Jul 28, 2008
I received my Iris / Purple Lizard MAM last week and just realized this weekend that it didn't come with the Rebecca Minkoff tags and cards. Is this normal? Should I be worried? Was my bag a return or a display?

It should definitely have the cards and the hand tags. It may have mistakenly come from the factory without them; it doesn't necessarily mean that it was display or returned.... does the bag look like it was on the shelf or hanging on a hook (look at the handles for dents, and corners and bottom of the bag for scratches and wear)? If you keep the bag, give LB a call and ask them to send you a set. If you decide to return the bag, I would include a note telling them that they were missing when you received it. :yes:

you mean it did not come with the outside RM tag? :confused1: the actual vincent and authenticity cards are in the pocket like tater & nolarice said. if it did not come with the outside RM tag i would contact them and ask about it. it should also come with a white card that explains about leather textures, etc.

Actually, now that I think of it my last Nikki I got from LB had the RM handtag (with the white care tag attached) in the pocket along with the cards. It wasn't attached to the bag. So perhaps yours is with the other cards in the pocket as well.

That's good. At least it had the few in the pocket and thats good CS that they will send you the others, though they should have been shipped with your bag.

No tags, missed dates, no dust bags, weird smells, mismatching panels... Amazingly, it looks like when it comes to RM bags, and unlike other designer bags, e`bay is the safest place to get them. That's kind of wild, and works for me. I got mine on the bay and have had zero problems. And they came with dustbags, tags, cards, and that awesome leather smell...:choochoo:

So how do you like your new bag, this1chick? The photos I've seen look awesome.

heyyy... I ordered my bag from lunaboston and it DID come with the RM tags but not the vincent/ care card but I didn't think much of it... I checked the pockets and all too. Oh well... it's been a good few months since then... :P