No Reveals...Just a Picture

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well after a long search for a pencil case... I found one.
    It's a replacement pouchette for the bucket in Damier.

View attachment 96350
    It fits all my stuff perfectly.
    Also in the picture are:
    Groom Cles
    Damier Cles
    Monogram Checkbook Cover
    Damier Business Card Holder
    Damier Small Agenda with LV Inserts

Missing: Monogram Glace Force Cuff

Thanks guys for all your help thinking of ideas and stuff...
    This is my first picture so sorry if its not great looking.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving,

2. Ooo yay, I've been wanting to see the size of this! Can't wait to see the picture! :yes:

3. It's up guys!! Thanks for your patience.. Tomorrow I will post more in-depth pictures!!

4. I don´t see a pic :sad:

5. If you click this attachment, does anything pop up?

IMG_1256_marked_mar~_markeddd.jpg

If not, I give up. Sorry guys... I thought this would work!

6. Yay now it shows! Great pieces!

7. fab! i have the same thing! I call it the mini-pochette.. lol. it's not really though.. lol. loves it!

8. Great collection you have going on!

9. cute!

10. Wow, you do have nice stuff. And the picture looks great!:biggrin:

11. wow congrats!!! lovely pieces :smile:

12. Very nice collection!

13. Thanks Everyone!
    I'd been looking so long and finally found one! It was a reasonable price too!
    Hope ya'll have a Happy Thanksgiving!

J

14. Very nice ! Congrats :biggrin:

15. Congrats to you!!