No response from Proenza Schouler customer care

smo

Aug 10, 2008
Hi there,
I bought my PS II mini from Ssense three years ago. It hasn't really been used in the last 18 months as I had a baby girl and it just isn't big enough for all the stuff I need to carry with me on a day-to-day basis. Prior to this I used it at least four times per week. I took it out last week and hardware/clapse (I'm not sure what to call it) that holds the handbag strap onto the bag broke. I've emailed them three times to ask who I should take it to to be repaired and I've had zero response.

Any suggestions, I'm based in Sydney and really don't want to take it to my local repair place (even though they've been really good in the past) as I want it fixed properly. Any ideas?

Attachments

• PSII v1.png
    PSII v1.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 508
  • PSII v2.png
    PSII v2.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 509
Hi, I'm sorry this happened. PS usually answers you to contact the store where it was bought (Ssense?), at least they gave this answer in the past.
Hope it works out.

The store here in Denmark where I bought my PS1 medium mailed PS 6 weeks ago and they haven’t answered yet... No need to say I’m pretty sad about this :confused1:
I’ll call the store agin tomorrow ...
My black PS1 medium was only 1 1/2 month old, when it got strange color issues. The store mailed PS to hear what to do if it has to be sent to PS. Would you believe they hasn’t even replied to the store?? :hrmm::annoyed:

I emailed PS about missing screws on the tag. It took 3 weeks to get a response. It was over thanksgiving holiday so they must’ve been busy. In the first email I included my order no and billing info as I purchased directly from their site. But we kept going back and forth in email for more info. They are not organized. My bag is a little over 1 1/2 yrs. I didn’t use it when I first got it and started using it a few months ago. Apparently they only cover the first year and want me to pay $75 for a screw and nut. Absurd! Plus shipping back and forth. No thank you! I will just remove the tag. I will never purchase another PS bag.

I emailed PS about missing screws on the tag. It took 3 weeks to get a response. It was over thanksgiving holiday so they must’ve been busy. In the first email I included my order no and billing info as I purchased directly from their site. But we kept going back and forth in email for more info. They are not organized. My bag is a little over 1 1/2 yrs. I didn’t use it when I first got it and started using it a few months ago. Apparently they only cover the first year and want me to pay $75 for a screw and nut. Absurd! Plus shipping back and forth. No thank you! I will just remove the tag. I will never purchase another PS bag.
Why can't they just send you the screw/nut?! Wow, that's ridiculous of PS. And you've got the receipts and everything.