No Respect for my Vert Gazon!

LOL- DH hates my VG GGH Day too. He thinks it's too gaudy. I personally adore it. I think it's a neutral and I wear it as a bright splash of color with all black or otherwise non-colorful clothing.

Boy do I know the feeling! I have 2 boys, ages 8 & 10 and everytime I'm on the computer, they'll say "Another Bag?!" like I spend all day hunting for bags!! (Although, it's true) Hey, they have their little collections (Yu-Gi-Oh!, PS2 & GCube games) and I have mine......so, back off!! :devil:

:roflmfao: that reminds me of a hubby story, a few days ago i was wearing a cute vintage blue and white dress with red shoes and my rouge vif first and hubby asked me if it was 4th of july:Push:

Just thought I'd share a small story:

There goes his college tuition. Just thought I'd share. He's available for sale if anyone is interested in a disrespectable 17 year old. I'll make you a good deal!:okay:

Kathy, does the sale include the bag? You got a deal if that's the case. :P
My son is 6, and he's not quite there yet. I have a few more years to go...

I have a 5 year old girl who has quite an impressive bag collection of her own although they mainly have pictures of Barbie, Puppies, Dora etc but we all had to start somewhere!! My 7 year old son says that when he earns lots of money he is going to buy me two handbags a year!!! I think I have them pretty well trained. I keep suggesting that one of them might like to become a handbag designer and have me as their muse!! Although as yet she wants to be a princess/vet and he wants to be a dolphin trainer!!

lol Men!!

I had a bad dream saturday night, so when I woke up on sunday morning I told my BF I had had a nightmare and he said:

"Did you dream that someone put your purse on the floor?"

:boxing:
I haven't laughed out loud like this in so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your BF is really funny (true, but funny)!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: