No reply from Juicy webshop (missing items)

Zojx

Aug 21, 2012
Not sure if this is the right section for this, but I would like to ask you all for some advice. On Black Friday I ordered a bunch of stuff from the JC webshop, it was jewlery to a value of approx $300. Two of my items did however not arrive, and when I checked the website after noticing this, none of the two items were on it. Guessing they must have sold out.

The concerning thing is that I payed for them, and they are also listed as delivered on my receipt. I sent a mail to JC (using [email protected]) but they have not replied. I am getting a bit worried now that they are not planning on giving me a reply.

I live in Sweden and ordered these items through my uncle in VA, so I am not really familiar with the American way of taking care of customers. Do you think I can expect an answer or is my money lost together with the missing items?

Have you called customer service? I had a similar problem. I ordered something and it didn't come with the shipment so I called and spoke to customer service. They took care of it for me.

Thank you both for your replies!

Katierose: I have not tried calling, but maybe this will be an alternative in case I do not hear anything soon. So expensive to call from Sweden so I am hoping to avoid it. :smile:

YouAreAlways: Oh that sounds hopeful! How long did you have to wait?

This happened to me, too. I placed my first order on the JC site about a month ago. Something I ordered (black scottie wallet) simply was not included in my order. It turns out they had run out of stock, as I found out for myself by looking the item back up on their site. However, I emailed Juicy complaining that they should have told me I at least would not be receiving this item. I tried asking them what happened, and was it out of stock?

They did reply, but did not even answer my question. All they said was a generic response, thanks for giving feedback and we'll forward it to cooporate. Frankly, after this experience and a few other little problems from ordering from them, I've come to think very lowly of Juicy customer service. They're horrible!!

However, they did not charge me for the item. I'd double check your receipt to make sure you're correct. Since it's such a large order, you may have just miscalculated.

Miacostigan: Thank you for your reply! I totally agree with you that the JC customer service is awful. I have emailed them before as well with a question related to a charm bracelet that tarnished real bad within a month of purchase (bracelet stored inside box), but no reply that time either.

Unfortunately I calculated again and I did pay for the items, so after the holidays I will give the, a call and ask them to give me a refund. This is really disappointing, since it for me brings down the whole experience of wearing JC jewelry and I will most likely not shop from their online store again.

Zojx- What you say about your jewlery tarnishing after a month worries me. I haven't noticed any problem like that (yet), however I did recently received another Daydreamer from the site, only to find upon unwrapping it that one of the diamonds on the key fob was missing.

I had also made a different thread on here trying to figure out why JC changed their daydreamers so that they no longer include the "Hello?" or "Shop" inside, or the mirror, or even the leather J on the back! (These were bags ordered from the official site). I am seriously considering the fact that Juicy quality has gone straight downhill. :'(