No Prive style fit?

shihfan

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Hi all, I've been desperately been looking for a bridal shoe for my upcoming wedding. Love the look of CL's, but I know in the past from trying them they have not been comfortable for me. I saw the "No Prive glittered red sole sling back pump" on NM website and love it!

Does anyone have anything similar in style (No Prive line) and can give me the feedback on fit? esp the width of toebox? I have slightly wide feet.....

thanks ladies!
Shihfan

Very Prives (like the No. Prive but with a fully enclosed back instead of slingback) run TTS to half size large for me. I am usually a size 5/35, and I fit Very Prives in 34.5 or 35. I have average width feet with narrow heel, so with the 35, my heel slips out of the back unless I use heel grips. The toe box is neither narrow nor wide. The Very Prives are my most comfortable pairs of classic Louboutins (and so I own 3 pairs), as compared to my Pigalles and Decolletes, which feel a little tighter in the toe box.

I take my No. Prive a half size up from my CL TTS. If you are wider though the toe area they might now be as comfortable for you. The best way to find out is to try some on. Do you currently have any CL?