No Price Increase

I think if there is any kind of boycott then people that are on it are going to buy a bunch of stuff right before it, or they will buy a bunch of stuff right after, either way there would probably be a rise in sales right before and after, so the dip wont matter.

I really don't think that it will affect the price increases. I believe this price increase is due to the very weak dollar and until that improves, luxury goods will continue to soar in price.

I don't think it will affect their price increase either. I don't even think they will notice this boycott!! i remembered somebody also mentioned that to make their brand more exclusively is part of the reason they increase their price. May be they just don't want that much ppl could afford it.:sad:

Anyway, I am going to other sources, like ebay or the forum here.

i dunno...everytime i go into LV my SA is telling me about a new "entry-level" bag that's supposed to try and gain the attention of the coach buyers out there...although, maybe that's just her interpretation of what they're trying to do.

I agree though...why should we be paying more if the quality isn't increasing as well? I had no idea about this 2nd price increase. I didn't have any future LV purchases in mind at the moment, and I think this will deter me even further ("Thank goodness" says my bank account). =)