No Pink Tote...But I took home the BRITT HOBO!! What was I thinking?? LOL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To those who replied to my thread about getting the GG plus tote with pink leather trim, thanks so much. Dont know what went wrong :nuts:LOLOL I went to the store to get that pretty bag but I couldnt get my eyes off the Britt hobo:love:!!! It was like a spell! The rest is history. Arghhh! I didnt stick to my budget so that means NO MORE BAGS for me this year:roflmfao:!!! Not a single one:cursing:!!! But this one is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Pics are blurry but its the best I can do. Im still in shock but very happy with it!:yahoo:

P.S. Its coated fabric/nylon with patent leather handles and trim. Also comes with a detachable strap.

britt hobo2.JPG britt hobo3.JPG britt hobo.JPG
  2. Congrats! Great choice no matter what!

3. Wow I love it. I like the britts as much or more than the pink Gucci bags. I have been wanting to see this in the dilaux material forever. Good Choice, It looks great on you. I am sure you will have this bag for a long time. It is classic.

4. Congrats! This bag is a knockout!

5. Yaaaaaaay!!! I have this bag but in all black leather. I know you'll love it. I love using it messnger style. congrats and you've made an excellent choice!

6. Love it!! It's one of my favorite Gucci bags ever!

7. Congrats! :yes:

[​IMG]

8. Congrats! It's Beauuutiful!

9. Congrats! Great choice, it is a gorgeous bag!

10. Congrats! Great choice - I have this bag - but in black leather - know you will :heart: Britt

11. way better!!!
    It's completely gorgeous!
    Congrats!!!

12. you've made a GREAT CHOICE!!! So happy for you and your new bag!!! it looks really good on you :tup:

13. beautiful britt. i am falling in love with gucci all over again after i deserted this brand for lv, chanel, dior and balenciaga (still love balenciaga, though- haha).

14. The britt is one of my favorite styles. It's a definite classic. Congrats!

15. Congratulations! I like that style as well. I think someone was asking about the dialux fabric before too.