No Outlet...but I scored these today anyway!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So now outlet for at least 6+ hrs from where I live...but today I scored some great deals at I'm sure nearly outlet prices! So excited! Its late for most but I have to share! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. And this...

[​IMG]

3. Those are so cute!! I would love ones like these but I'm not a fan of my toes.. lol
    Congrats on your find !

4. Those are beautiful! :drool:

5. Oh and this! All at like 60% off! :nuts:

[​IMG]

6. Ooooo may I ask how much? :P

7. Oh they're adorable!! Those sandals are gorgeous, and I love love the Amanda wristlet, it's beautiful. Congrats!!

ETA (because of same-time posting): that lurex coin purse is SOOO CUTE! Just, just beautiful. Congrats!!

8. I got the wristlet for 24.50...and of course I had to have the mini @ 16.00!

9. Love everything you got! What are the prices? Those sandals are gorgeous!

10. I love the shoes and am so glad it will be sunny and 70 tomorrow! Headed for a pedicure after class...

[​IMG]

11. I have just been sitting and looking at them!

[​IMG]

12. Thanks everyone! The sandals were the best deal...44.99 and I had a ten dollar gift certificate so my out of pocket was 34.99 after all the discounts!

13. Awww !! Such great prices, lucky you!

14. Oh I am in LOVE with those sandals!!!! So cute!

Awesome deals on all your finds, good job :tup:

15. Wow! You did awesome, those are very cute!!! Wish we could wear sandals right now... It's just snow snow snow!