No one wants this Rouille Courier BIN 999.99 OBO??

1. oh boy, i'm going nutso with all of these gorgeous b-bag auctions, help!!! :sos:

2. I like the color but the leather looks kind of thin and is a little too veiny for me.

3. ^I agree...maybe it could be treated. Gorgeous color though, one of my favorites.

4. Its one of those auction drop off places, ick. I tried to sell an Invicta watch thru one of the isolditonebay places and they totally screwed up the description and what I wanted.. (used them because it has 2 cts of diamonds on the face and I wanted good pictures)..needless to say it didnt sell and I took it back. I have watched this bag, the color is growing on me...if I made an offer what should I make it for, because its veiny? I want a courier just to experience it!

5. Well, the Courier seems to go for a pretty low price on eBay since it is not popular but the color Rouille is a desireable color.

I think they'll let it go for $800-850 since it has been relisted so many times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice