No one told me this had Legacy Lining!!

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
OMG...how excited was I to get this from FedEx yesterday, open it up, and find legacy lining inside!?!?!?

ADORE it! So glad I splurged and got the large wallet! I LOVE these things, they hold a ton yet still stay so "slim".

(and to those who don't see the thrill of the black/gunmetal signature stripe collection, these pictures do NOT do it justice...it's soooo much prettier in person!)

Together...and the wallet inside the bag - plenty of room!

Aww, i posted a few times that all the accessories had the legacy lining. i guess no one reads my posts :sad:
*whine*

I DID read this...and i didn't think you mentioned the large wallet.

and I don't think it's even mentioned online that this wallet has the legacy lining.

I read your posts...don't fret. I know you bought this bag too... ;)

(and to those who don't see the thrill of the black/gunmetal signature stripe collection, these pictures do NOT do it justice...it's soooo much prettier in person!)

ITA! I love it, and was also pleasantly surprised that the beauty case I got had legacy lining (though it will probably get trashed by my makeup, but oh well).

Love your stuff, btw. Good choices!

ITA! I love it, and was also pleasantly surprised that the beauty case I got had legacy lining (though it will probably get trashed by my makeup, but oh well).

Love your stuff, btw. Good choices!

TY...and i'm soooo debating on getting a cosmetics case...just to hold all the small extra crap in my bag...i kinda need something like that due to the clip-top nature of this bag...ya know?

kickin' myself for not buying it with these items during PCE

Legacy lining on the denim stripe tote, denim stripe wallet, an denim stripe mini skinny (department store exclusive) make me happy! I think it looks especially nice with the denim!