No news for S/S 2014 swatch yet?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone knows about the upcoming s/s 2014 swatch ?
    Can't wait to see the new colors.

2. no news, no pics:nogood:

3. I am so waiting for the holiday collection

4. I know .. sadly, my "intel" agent is all the way across country now. However, one could always make a trip to the Bal boutique ... ;)

5. No bal boutiques near me :sad: Is there any chance they will have a Burgundy/Wine color out in S/S 2014? I was planning to get a black town now but might wait if something good is coming out soon :smile: Not crazy about any of the current colors...

6. This was posted today by Balenciaga on Instagram..

[​IMG]

7. Interesting. Thanks!

8. Hmmmm .. would love to see a closer pic of the leather; it almost looks like it's textured in some way.

9. Yeah, if you look at the Instagram pics, this is DEFINITELY Chevre (Hamilton) leather. Don't think this is 2014 S/S .. but more likely the '13 Holiday line (I do recall someone saying that the Holiday collection would have a Metallic Mint) ...

10. can't wait to see metallic mint

11. I love that green color. Do they ever do holiday colors in Works?

12. Yup s/s'14 has a mint and light pink. It looked like the covered hardware too. It will be coming in mini bowling bags, mini coin, etc from what I saw on a store card..

13. Interesting I like the looks of the leather not sure if the trim around some of the details is leather or metal. I think it looks like metal because it's shiny looking. I'm not sure if I like the detailing or not I feel like it makes it look almost like it's a fake trying to look like a Bbag.