No new bids on a no reserve bag! What to do now?

You can cancel an auction anytime up to 12 hours before, so if it's getting down to that point and you're still nervous I'd go ahead and cancel it. But with a few days left it's still to early to tell.

Maybe its me..but it seems like the last 3 days is when it really picks up speed with bidders and watchers. I start mine at 1 penny and pray, pray and pray.
OK, I have lost money up to $150 but I have made more over the long hall making it start low. It also gives everyone a chance to get in on the auction during every stage.
Be sure to end it at a good time....and by looking at a site similar to terapeak helps to see when the best ending days and times are.
When my listing is not getting alot of bidders or watchers I make sure everything is ok with it. Once I had it say Pick-up only....and I caught it early enough to cancel the bids, and relist it correctly..but after a few day and 1 watcher and 1 bidder when a Coach handbag is up for 1 penny...something is wrong...
double check your pictures...make sure your listing has not expanded and is too hard to see for people on Ebay and double check to see if you didn't make shipping $70 instead of $7 or something....if its not doing what you expected....look at it in the buyer view, not the seller view.....its amazing a little mistake accidently putting on the retail amount(like retails for $289 but you put $287...its huge for buyers..they get scared because of all the fake bags being sold and it scares them)..or something small can make people put a red flag on it.
Hope this helps
Jonna
new*legacy*boutique:smile: