No more waitlist?

Hi, I would like to ask if my SA say she will order an item for me but with waiting time around 2/3 months, does it means I will get the item as she ordered it or am I just simply on a waitlist with no guarantee? TIA :smile:

I called the Rodeo Drive, Costa Mesa, and Glendale stores in August to try to be put on a waitlist for the Pochette Metis and they told me I had to go in the store to give them my credit card & full deposit. On September 22 I went into Glendale Bloomingdales and I was told they are not taking anymore waitlists with credit card information and was told they can only put my name down for a reservation. I called Rodeo Drive & Costa Mesa and they said they have closed the waitlist for the Pochette Metis because of the high demand and people not receiving the bag within the 6 month time frame and that they do not take reservations either. On September 28, my SA called me and said they had a couple in stock so I drove all the way there to pick it up... (I was shocked!! I thought I wouldn’t receive one after hearing all of the horror stories). So, I think some stores still have reservations depending on the location.

Attachments

• 7FC75619-20C0-469C-91B9-0AA54D6BCD9E.jpeg
    7FC75619-20C0-469C-91B9-0AA54D6BCD9E.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 778
I contacted customer service On the Live Chat and was able to be put on the waiting list for the Saint Michel.
They have already emailed my order confirmation and I will get contacted when hey get the new stock and then I will make payment ( they think 1-4 weeks)
Customer service asked me if I wanted to go into the waitlist for the item.
I’m in the Uk

I called the Rodeo Drive, Costa Mesa, and Glendale stores in August to try to be put on a waitlist for the Pochette Metis and they told me I had to go in the store to give them my credit card & full deposit. On September 22 I went into Glendale Bloomingdales and I was told they are not taking anymore waitlists with credit card information and was told they can only put my name down for a reservation. I called Rodeo Drive & Costa Mesa and they said they have closed the waitlist for the Pochette Metis because of the high demand and people not receiving the bag within the 6 month time frame and that they do not take reservations either. On September 28, my SA called me and said they had a couple in stock so I drove all the way there to pick it up... (I was shocked!! I thought I wouldn’t receive one after hearing all of the horror stories). So, I think some stores still have reservations depending on the location.
Hi, could you please share the way to call in Rodeo Drive store? Or do you possibly have a sales contact? I called their number on google but it only direct to the client services, please let me know, thanks a lot!

I do 90% of my shopping online. Recently I was on chat with an online SA. I asked to be placed on a waitlist for a particular item. She/he responded that they no longer put people on waitlists. I just chalked it up to new changes at LV. However, I'm reading recent posts about people on waitlists. Do you think the online SA just meant they won't do it online or over the phone? Do you need a personal SA to do this for you? I'm really tired of stalking the website. thanks.

Reactions: smkcat
It seems to be quite confusing. I read those threads that discussed this change and found my store also changed to a NO waitlist policy last year around March. I couldn't order anything, which was completely ridiculous. You may recall my ranting about this on a few threads. :smile:. I complained to anyone in the store and online for months about the no waitlist and asked outright how on earth am I supposed to buy a bag. Duh.
Then when I was trying to get the Catogram bag, last year, around October, the Call Centre put me on a waitlist with my cc info and I got an email that my card would be charged when my item became available. Also the call centre said that the waitlist stays open for 6 months if I don't cancel. Ugh. When I went into my store mid November, my CA put me on a waitlist for the pbc without deposit. So I don't think even they know what is going on. All you can do is keep trying, I know you have been doing that for ages, but not sure what other options are available.

Reactions: Kathleen37
As far as I know, there are still waitlists at stores, however, I purchase online as I'm a 5 hour drive from the only store in my country. I have a "personal" CA (bless her, she sent me an email confirming, after she sorted out an issue for me and I sent an email to CS saying what a gem she was) She is absolutely lovely and so helpful, but, she, nor any of her colleagues in Brussels (where CS is for Europe) have access to the look books. She managed to get me the only Oz stole allocated to them (apparently) and put through the order as "reserved" on the day of release. She couldn't access to do it before. I then had to phone her with my credit card details as they can't access the CC details held online in my account.

There have been big changes recently (for example, for about the last year you can no longer phone the stores direct. Bummer for me as I always used to phone the shop direct and speak to my old instore CA. I've spoken to her for so long, her card didn't even have an email address on it...