No more spare tassels..what do you put on your zips?

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ok...Im having a nightmare of a time finding spare tassels for my Origan b-bag. I have called Bal NY and Paris with no luck.

What can I put on the outside zippers of my bag. Im thinking that three charms might look a bit silly..

Anyone have any suggestions?

:confused1:

I agree with Twiggers... Maybe a charm on the outside pocket, and just do short tassel pulls on the main zippers.

I just replaced the tassels on one of my bags last night, and was running through the same ideas in my head, wondering what to do when the spare set fails me. Maybe someone here will have an even better idea...

I was thinking about that too.....I can't find any tassels for my '05 Grey Twiggy and was thinking of a charm for the front and just leaving the tassels on the top zips and if they start to go, maybe some kind of make-shift zipper pull.

I was just about to ask this! I am thinking I am going to go with a charm on the front and some kind of zipper pull on the other one. I bought a used bag and the tassels are kind of gross even though the rest of the bag isn't!

arent bbags supposed to come with spare tassels? mine didnt come with any. and i only got one controllato card.... but yes it is real, i got it from neimans today.

^ yes, i love juicy charms! I also use Hello Kitty charms for the front zip.
For the ones on top I would suggest something not as flashy but still cute and pretty--why not! The juicy charms are very small so the ones on top only u would most like see them!