No more rosalie RB

sophloph

Feb 25, 2016
Well it's official. Been on the waiting list for the rosalie RB since early april. Finally got the email saying no more... that's it. I've been calling them every week and they kept saying they're slowly fulfilling the list so I kept my hopes up. So sad :sad:

Its true. =( Just tried to place an order with my SA and asked her if it was discontinued. She said no, it doesn't say anything in the system (false hope!!). But then after that, she said oh i just tried to place the order and it wouldn't let me so I guess it is discontinued. Boo!! =(

Well it's official. Been on the waiting list for the rosalie RB since early april. Finally got the email saying no more... that's it. I've been calling them every week and they kept saying they're slowly fulfilling the list so I kept my hopes up. So sad :sad:

I've been on list since April too but haven't gotten the email. My store told me it was out and no more would be available last month though

Yay. Just ordered one in RB to give as a gift on U.S. website. :smile:

To anyone that was still interested I just ordered the Rosalie in RB from US LV website. Have been checking for months and said 'Call to Purchase' but just yesterday was able to 'Place in Cart'!

Thanks St510! :heart: