No More Peeking.... JustWantToPeek's Collection Thread !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ohhh My what an amazing collection! :drool:I love them all!!!!!!!! I need to see modeling pics :okay:

2. Great collection! I really like the camel Decolzeps and the yellow vps.

3. :tup: Thanks for sharing! SO many beautiful shoes! I love the mint VP's and glitter! I agree we definitely need some modeling pics;)

4. Totally fab collection.

5. You've got a wonderful collection! I don't think I've seen anyone with that many CL clutches and bags. I like how you can have two maryjane flats (I want both of those) to 120s without a platform (Carnavals) and 140s and everything in between. I also like your fella's CL collection.

6. Holy Moly!! That's an awesome collection. ;)

7. What a beautiful collection. I love all of the color! My favorites are the mint VPs but it was so hard to choose~thank you so much for sharing. I also adore the closet shot!

8. Lovely diverse collection! thanks for sharing

9. AMAZING collection! WOW!!!!

10. WOW!!!! Where have YOU been hiding?! lol

LOVE your collection!! So many beautiful pairs! I love love love those mint VPs....gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :smile:

11. gorgeous collection! would love to see modeling pics!

12. Thanks so much to everyone who took a PEEK into my collection .... Keep Checking Back

JWTP:hugs:

13. what a fabulous collection - just stunning - each and every one of them!!!

14. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the Carnavals :love:

15. Silver booties?!!!! Your collection is amazing on so many levels. I'm not sure I can choose just one favorite though. :ps: