No More Peeking.... JustWantToPeek's Collection Thread !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Last but Not Least ... A Little Tribute To The Fella Who Shares About 3% Of The Closet Space HAHA

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Whewwww !!! Im Glad Thats Done ... (Wasn't So Hard)

Thanks Everybody For Checking Out My Collection .. Always Check Back For Future Updates On New Purchases !

Tell Me What's Your Favorite !

JWTP

9. HOLY CRAP ............................:faint: your collection is just ...........................WOW :P

10. JWTP, FABULOUS collection! I love ALL your shoes & bags ! I'd love to see modelling pics of the Lassodiata booties one day ....

And i love how your OH has 3% of the closet ... but only because they are Louboutins right ;):P

11. STUNNING! Each and every one! I love your collection!

12. I love everything!!!!
    We are shoe twins on so many levels!!! Carnivals,Lola, Moulage, Bilbao, Ron ron, and Bianca's!

13. I love your collection. There are so many gorgeous pairs. Love the Clou Noeud, the Feticha, and the Top La. Your clutch collection is amazing! I'm with savvys, I would love to see a modeling pic of the Lassoditas, I know a few of us are quite fond of them ;)

Your fella has some nice CLs too! Not too shabby for a guy who only occupies 3% of the closet.

14. Woww!!! Such a gorgeous collection!!!!!
    Me too like the others would really love to see mod pics of the Lassodiata..pretty pls!!

15. AMAZING! :drool: