No more outlet phone orders :(

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
Just ordered from the KS outlet because my nearest is a 2 hour drive and the manager told me KS won't be doing phone orders anymore. He said the outlets have been hit really hard with credit card fraud and they are stopping it, not just this outlet but all outlets. Said he would this time since I didn't know. Maybe I can get friendly with SA and have he/her still do phone orders :smile:. Really sucks!

Maybe it's in the US only? I believe we only have 2 outlets in Canada. Neither one has refused to do a send sale for me in the last couple months. Maybe it depends on the SA or perhaps supervisors and managers have the ability to authorize send sales.

We only have 2 outlets here with a 3 one on the way but I noticed that the last time I called to do a send sale the person I spoke to transferred me to the nearest outlet. I'm not sure if they have an outlet CS rep or whether it goes to someone in operations who than transfers the call to the floor. Either way it was a much smoother process!

Can someone explain the process of a send sale/ordering outlet items over the phone? I do not live near an outlet. Do I call me nearest one and describe the items I am interested in? Do they let you take advantage of any sales? What if they don't have an item in stock - do you have to call around? What do they charge for shipping? Thanks!

Can someone explain the process of a send sale/ordering outlet items over the phone? I do not live near an outlet. Do I call me nearest one and describe the items I am interested in? Do they let you take advantage of any sales? What if they don't have an item in stock - do you have to call around? What do they charge for shipping? Thanks!

Thats what I do. I just call the store and describe the item I want and they usually know what I'm talking about. Occasionally I'll get a sales associate that will text me a picture or facetime me to make sure its the right one. They are pretty familiar with me so I think that's why they do this. I've never received one I hadn't intended to buy. I have done send sales from both the St. Louis store and the Chicago store. If they do not have an item in stock they usually do not get anymore of the item unless there is an excess of that item. But they will hold one for you if you ask. The charge for shipping is a standard $5. They do give you whatever sale they are having right now.