No more My Lady Dior on the website?

Newbie2016

Nov 15, 2016
i was browsing the US site and noticed that when I clicked on "handbags" the MLDs were missing. Of course in the US you cant purchase bags online so I checked the U.K. and didn't see any MLDs....I did a search on the site and it took me to a page with MLDs but no prices were listed and when I clicked on a bag I was directed to a "page not availabale".

Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe it will reappear tomorrow... It could be that they are just revamping the site or something but now I am curious if there is something more....

I have just been on the UK Dior site and the My Lady Dior’s (with the badges on the strap) are still on there available to purchase. There’s a link on the Lady Dior page to ‘personalise your My LD’ which takes you to the page

I have just been on the UK Dior site and the My Lady Dior’s (with the badges on the strap) are still on there available to purchase. There’s a link on the Lady Dior page to ‘personalise your My LD’ which takes you to the page

Thanks! I see what you're saying...it's almost like a popup if you scroll halfway down. I will try and see if the US site has something similar...