No More Mini Nikkis :(

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
I know most ladies on the forum prefer the regular sized Nikki but for those of us that love the Mini - I have some sad news. I emailed RM yesterday asking about Mini Nikki's and Nicole said that there are no plans to make any more of them in future seasons :crybaby:

So if you see any good Mini deals out there, snatch them up! I just bought a distressed brown one on Bonz this morning :heart:

Wow, that sucks. I know they've stopped producing things for a season or two in the past and then brought them back but to say no more? Yeah that is pretty harsh. The hobo is a classic... how do you just decide to stop making it? :shrugs:

NO WAY! That stinks!! Congrats on distressed brown Belle. I love that color...I have looked at it a couple of times before, but was afraid it's too similar to my dk brown, so I didn't go for it. Post pictures :biggrin:

No way! I got a mini nikki by mistake thinking I was buying a full size and now it is my favorite. I've been currently on the prowl for my next mini. This is such sad news :sad:

^I have that bag. You will love it, trust me. :tup:
After seeing all the pics on here I couldn't resist!

^^Don't worry too much!! RM has a good secondary market that you can still find plenty of brothers and sisters for your Mini... esp right now.:biggrin:

Also, maybe RM will bring the Mini back in a couple of seasons like they did the Mini Mattie?

^^Don't worry too much!! RM has a good secondary market that you can still find plenty of brothers and sisters for your Mini... esp right now.:biggrin:

Also, maybe RM will bring the Mini back in a couple of seasons like they did the Mini Mattie?

Exactly - which is why I wanted to tell everyone. If you see a Mini you like out there, you should get it :biggrin:

Actually this is the first season of the Mini Mattie. They recently brought back the regular Matinee.

You know it's funny, they stopped making the Mini Nikki for a few seasons before and then brought it back due to the demand. I wonder why they have stopped making it again?

Oh ok... I am new to RM... So I did not realize there was never a MIni Mattie before. Well, I am sure they will realize AGAIN how many Mini Nikki lovers there are out there and bring her back soon:yes: