No more large Ukitas?

riceandsoup

bona fide bag lady
O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Does anyone know if MBMJ has stopped production of the large Ukita completely? I'm loving the new indigo colour and it would be so nice in the large! I notice that the colours in the large tend to be classic colours like black, chianti and dirty martini.

I'm sorry but I've only ever seen the Indigo Ukita in the "Lil" size. I would really love a large one in Indigo myself. I guess we'll both have our eyes peeled and and if we do spot it, we'll post it here! Good luck.

oh my gosh, I have been stalking the websites for weeks, looking for the same thing! Yes, will keep my eyes peeled and hopefully we will all find out soon...

I was wondering the same thing. I've drooled over so many different colors but only see them in the reg size ukita. I have a leg one in steel that use for school but I think it's got to be at least 2 years old by now. I wanna lrg ukita in a bright color!

I was just on marcjacobs.com and they had ukita's in 2 sizes. The larger size came in black, chianti, and stone. The black was separate from the colored ones. I'm not sure of the exact measurements of my large ukita but the small ones had "lil" in the title. But the pricing seemed right the larger ones were listed at $498-$528

I was also just on the Marc Jacobs website, but I only saw the Lil Ukita... I couldn't find the large one on the website at all. I think they discontinued making them. Can anyone confirm?