No more inventory for a Month @ TJM --Clearance Sale!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at my local TJ Maxx, and was amazed by the great stuff they had on clearance. I overheard two of the sales ladies talking about how they're at maxium inventory, and they would not be receving anything for a month, and almost everything will be going on clearance.
    Check out your Local TJM, and:
    Enjoy Ladies :yahoo:

2. Great news! Thanks for the heads up!

3. Did you ask if it was all TJM or only that one?

4. Stock really depends on what store you are in.

I was at mine today because they advertised a home sale and I have to say there was not much at all in home or clothing.

5. oo yayy! i havent been shopping there much lately with all these great sales going on but since their dying down ill have to head over there and take a peak.. thanks!:tup:

6. Oh thanks for the update! I was at mine today and there was lots of cashmere marked down....cardies for $20. and scarves for $15. Also really nice Lancome lipstick for 7.99:wlae:

7. That explains what I saw yesterday in TJ Maxx. There were designer pieces marked down, but they were in the clearance misses section, not TJ runway. I saw a LaRok dress, Juicy Couture sweater (300$ marked to 29$), Tahari, Rebecca Beeson, even Missoni!(just a shirt but still it was like 30$). :yahoo:

8. I am soooooooo on my way over there tonight! Thanks!