No more Gris Tourterelle ?

Not receiving mean what you should ask your sa further
Sm cannot order gris t upcoming podium
Sm ordered already all delivered and sold to customers
No stocks
Not on list
Cancelled orders
Totally different

I guess the situation in my local store may not be as transparent as in other places. Thx for your input and let see if she would answer those questions as u suggested and if that help

I have been waiting 16 months for a gris T SO 28 Kelly so this may explain the no show but would not explain why none of the SO orders from that period, for that store are a no show. Now I don't give a bunny's pile of roll outs if it ever shows up because a 28 black chevre HAC took its place. No more waiting for me!!! (booya-Hermes).

I have been waiting 16 months for a gris T SO 28 Kelly so this may explain the no show but would not explain why none of the SO orders from that period, for that store are a no show. Now I don't give a bunny's pile of roll outs if it ever shows up because a 28 black chevre HAC took its place. No more waiting for me!!! (booya-Hermes).
"A bunny's pile of roll-outs" :roflmfao:

I have an SO that's missing because CLEARLY Noir Togo is in such short supply :rolleyes: OY.

"A bunny's pile of roll-outs" :roflmfao:

I have an SO that's missing because CLEARLY Noir Togo is in such short supply :rolleyes: OY.

I feel your pain. I just commented to the lovely lady from whom I purchased the black chevre that I could spit nails at the DC boutique and not be surprised if I hit them. (I am 1.5 hrs away.)

As an aside, back in Dec when the SA and I spoke I said I am flexible as long as the color was neutral and the purse be a size 28. Oh we will be in touch. (Uh huh and I will send you a quarter so you can call and bs me some more. . . Hold your breath for that quarter it is a special quarter.)

I applaud those that have patience. I will raise a glass of vino and do a happy dance to share your celebration of the fruits of your wait. May it be sooner than later coz I am getting long in the tooth.

Do u mean Gris T will be available for SO placed this coming April? *crossing fingers*

That's what my lovely SA told me...I hope she is right!

I feel your pain. I just commented to the lovely lady from whom I purchased the black chevre that I could spit nails at the DC boutique and not be surprised if I hit them. (I am 1.5 hrs away.)

As an aside, back in Dec when the SA and I spoke I said I am flexible as long as the color was neutral and the purse be a size 28. Oh we will be in touch. (Uh huh and I will send you a quarter so you can call and bs me some more. . . Hold your breath for that quarter it is a special quarter.)

I applaud those that have patience. I will raise a glass of vino and do a happy dance to share your celebration of the fruits of your wait. May it be sooner than later coz I am getting long in the tooth.

Just Gris T your teeth and wait..... :greengrin: Oh and try the nail spitting, you have my support :P
I'm just going to keep ordering until they start to show up....

Hmmm, I'm close to a year waiting on a PO Gris T...