No more Gris Tourterelle ?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA just tell me that they are not going to receive any GT Birkin or Kelly ... Is that the same in your local stores ? Appreciate your sharing as I m devastated to learn about this

2. Not receiving mean what you should ask your sa further
    Sm cannot order gris t upcoming podium
    Sm ordered already all delivered and sold to customers
    No stocks
    Not on list
    Cancelled orders
    Totally different

3. I guess the situation in my local store may not be as transparent as in other places. Thx for your input and let see if she would answer those questions as u suggested and if that help

4. Btw, it's not the root cause of "not receiving" but the practice elsewhere that i am all interested in

5. Avail for SO this spring per my SA (not sure what leathers) therefore not rested

6. thx a lot

7. Do u mean Gris T will be available for SO placed this coming April? *crossing fingers*

8. Is it that there'll be gris mouette instead?
    Is it similar?

9. I have been waiting 16 months for a gris T SO 28 Kelly so this may explain the no show but would not explain why none of the SO orders from that period, for that store are a no show. Now I don't give a bunny's pile of roll outs if it ever shows up because a 28 black chevre HAC took its place. No more waiting for me!!! (booya-Hermes).

10. "A bunny's pile of roll-outs" :roflmfao:

I have an SO that's missing because CLEARLY Noir Togo is in such short supply :rolleyes: OY.

11. I feel your pain. I just commented to the lovely lady from whom I purchased the black chevre that I could spit nails at the DC boutique and not be surprised if I hit them. (I am 1.5 hrs away.)

As an aside, back in Dec when the SA and I spoke I said I am flexible as long as the color was neutral and the purse be a size 28. Oh we will be in touch. (Uh huh and I will send you a quarter so you can call and bs me some more. . . Hold your breath for that quarter it is a special quarter.)

I applaud those that have patience. I will raise a glass of vino and do a happy dance to share your celebration of the fruits of your wait. May it be sooner than later coz I am getting long in the tooth.

12. That's what my lovely SA told me...I hope she is right!

Just Gris T your teeth and wait..... :greengrin: Oh and try the nail spitting, you have my support :P
    I'm just going to keep ordering until they start to show up....

13. Hmmm, I'm close to a year waiting on a PO Gris T...

14. I hope you are being sarcastic about a short supply of noir Togo- that's my most recent PO-
    I will cry if I end up with two missing POs!

15. Totally joking as it's probably the most commonly made bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice