No more curry?

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hi I have just found out that Hermes are not offering curry at podium only special order.

I am sad about it, yet again another bandwagon I tried to jump on but I missed my step and fell on my face! The curry wagon is in the distance.:Push:

Soilel is the official yellow this year.

Yes Soilel is brighter still lovely, I just love the dull brightness of curry, I could ask for a SO but I dont want to use my wishes until I have the black in my hands!!!Lol!!

When I get the black, I will ask for the curry, but how annoying would it be if Hermes brings out a beef or something while I am waiting that I love more than curry!lol!!

I heard the same thing.... that Hermes will discontinue colors more regularly, not just Curry, but also Lagon and Rosy....as well?

I guess if the color is super popular they will keep it in rotation, but otherwise, one year and that is it???

Yet they keep introducing neutrals that are becomin harder and harder to distinguish.

Sammyjoe, there will still be curry bags laying around....somewhere.

When it comes to most of the colors, you really have to grab it when you see it. I recently checked into the colors available with a certain item, and I was shocked that there were over 15 options. Well, at least it appeared that way but, when I checked to see if it was available in my first choice.....third....fifth....it seemed there were only about 5 colors available in the ENTIRE U.S. as the rest had already sold out. They go into production with one color, make the various items and then move on to the next. That would certainly explain why finding Item X in Color Y isn't always easy.

I think its true about going for it as soon as you see it Ammietwist,

Lulilu, its strange, when I see it in pics, I was like umm whatever, when I saw it in real life, I totally got it, I saw Creamkitty's birkin with phw at one of the meets.

I dont think everyone went mad over it, that is why we have maybe 4 members with it in large bags, instead of like 300 members with black. Such a shame, its a lovely colour when you actually see it.