No more Coach for me =*o(

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
What a horrible day I had yesterday! :crybaby:I found out that my company that I work for is downsizing and I am being let go. I am so upset I really loved my job and now I have to find a new one and I don't know how easy that will be in my field.:crybaby:

I have a jar that says shopping fund on it. I was saving for the Legacy stripe coin pouch to get durring the PCE because I have wanted it for sooooo long!! Now I won't be able to buy that or anything else for a long time. No more Coach for me for a long time. Im so depressed. Ugh

Im going to need to save every penny. Im just so upset right now.:sad: Thank you for letting me vent.

I am very sorry to hear this news Silversea. I know this is very sad and stressful for you right now. I will be keeping you in my good thoughts and prayers. I hope a wonderful oppurtunity is just around the corner for you.

Oh no!!! I am so sorry! I am sure you will find a great new job and everything will work out fine! Maybe things will work out even better for you... my mother always tells me everything happens for a reason! :smile:

Silversea:

I know that this is a difficult time for you right now but be positive and you will find a new job soon. Hopefully things will be looking up for you and a new opportunity will open up.

take care,
Liz

Hi Silversea, I am so sorry to hear about your job.
I am POSITIVE that something wonderful is waiting for you just around the corner! :tup: Try to look at it as an opportunity to embark on a different experience. I know it's not easy, but I will be thinking and sending positive thoughts :heart:and wishes your way!!

That is so horribble! They say everything happens for a reason. Here's to hoping that reason is to find a better job, maybe even better paying that you'll absolutely love.