No more blues :) What a wonderful DH! Pic

1. So, as some of you know I was a little blue yesterday (actually most of the week)...for no good reason...but I was.

After I got the kids off this morning I went for a long swim, spent some time on tPF, and went shopiing :smile: DH called while I was out and said take your time, have fun, grab a bite to eat...the boys have hockey tonight anyway, so I'll pick them up...just enjoy yourself!

Nice guy, was happy shopping away....got home to this. :yahoo:

No wonder I :heart: him.

[​IMG]

2. oooh that's soo sweet of your DH. Sorry you were having the blues, I get like that sometimes. Wow all of your favorite goodies. Even the gossip mags:graucho: Those chear me up by themselves:roflmfao: Seems like the celebs lives are more messed up then my own:lol: Makes me feel better, (I know I'm mean)

3. Awww, what a sweet man!:heart:

Now. . . what's in those boxes?

4. aww, i definantely want to marry a guy like that.. consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky ahha. OPEN THEM BOXES!! lets see whats inside haha

5. What a sweet heart!!!!!!! Amazing hubby... and whaddya get!!

6. How sweet!!! What's in those boxes?:nuts:

7. O.K were all dyin' over here, whats in the boxes????

8. Sorry, I went on a bit of a LV shopping spree myself :shame: So I was doing pics of that!

Didn't know he was going to do that...

From DH, 2 Hermes pocket squares, 1 tiffany heart toggle bracelet and LV Book, The Birth of Modern Luxuries.

Thanks everyone, for your kind words :love:

9. that's so cool! congrats!

10. Lucky lady!

11. Very sweet! Husbands are the best next to kids.

12. oh that is so sweet of him!!!! lucky girl:girlsigh:

13. How sweet of him!

14. AWWWWWWWWW!!!

Too sweet! :yes:

15. What a lovely man! :biggrin:

You're very lucky. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice