No more beckham......

I've been living in Portugal for the past 5 years (although I'm leaving for the US in a week -- for good) and soccer is sooo big here...Yesterday, after the game, was priceless....so much happiness and so much fun...it would've been such a deception if we lost!
Cristiano Ronaldo is so hot!!!! :shame:
Figo is classier though because most of the time CR doesn't really talk well...:blink:

P.S. Can't forget about Beckham though....he definately takes people's breath away also.. haha

^^^ I think Portugal has the hottest team in the World Cup. I was telling my hubby that we need to visit there! He wasn't as amused as I was. ;) I think Figo is hotter than Cristiano. Cristiano looks more like a pretty boy, Figo looks like a very good looking sexy sexy man.

MissV said:
I recently was watching soccer and saw him run out on the field and i said out loud " who the F*** is that is absolutley gorgeous....screw beckham bring it onnnnn.....hahahahaa" i turned over and looked and my boyfriend was shaking his head laughing.......

.......His name is Christiano Ronaldo he is seriously a panty melter....forget beckham forget the blond hair blue eyes.............BRING on the the tall, dark, chiseled features, and a body that litteraly makes panty's melt.

here he is..

http://www.ceca-raznatovic.com/Cristiano-Ronaldo/Cristiano-Ronaldo/chronaldo.jpg

OMG!!! u don't wanna start with me now! he's such an *******... what he did on the last match is such a :censor: ...
and if u wanna see him take his clothes off, there's an energy drink in my country who used him as the model. and he's topless in that 30secs tv ad.
and beckham, it's time he resign as captain. he's not THAT good anymore. give chance to gerrard..

hey aarti how about relaxing a little bit on the negative comments...
im portuguese-australian and im sorry that Rooney got sent off but thats not Ronaldos problem.. they are playing for their countries not for Man United...
if Rooney didnt want to get sent off he shouldnt have trodded on the Carvalhos balls with his boots and then had a go at Ronaldo for sticking up for his team mate...
i hate sore losers