No more beckham......

1. I recently was watching soccer and saw him run out on the field and i said out loud " who the F*** is that is absolutley gorgeous....screw beckham bring it onnnnn.....hahahahaa" i turned over and looked and my boyfriend was shaking his head laughing.......

.......His name is Christiano Ronaldo he is seriously a panty melter....forget beckham forget the blond hair blue eyes.............BRING on the the tall, dark, chiseled features, and a body that litteraly makes panty's melt.

here he is..

http://www.ceca-raznatovic.com/Cristiano-Ronaldo/Cristiano-Ronaldo/chronaldo.jpg

2. *lol*

I dislike both... :lol::lol::lol: :king:

3. you know what's funny.....I went out with this british girl yesterday and as soon as I mentioned his name she was like " I ****en hate that wanker" in the hardest british accent I've ever heard.....of course I am canadian so she proceeded to explain what a wanker was.....hhahahhaha I love him thoe...I heard he can be a total jackass, stuck up so on and on...WHo CaReS!!!...tkae your shirt off!! hhhaaha

4. :roflmfao: Yeah, England hates this guy now :roflmfao:
    I was cheering for Portugal, but mainly because of Figo :graucho::graucho::graucho:

5. I know I was cheering for england .......but I had to hope for him to tak off his shirt...(now I feel like a pervert) haahah

6. Figo..hmm never noticed him before....he seems like the older charming type....yikes 3 daughters!!! ....

7. i f-ingg hate ronaldo lol. to me he's just a whiny prettyboy. who is a goddamn traitor and better hope to never even look near the UK again. whats the point of his looks when he is a total *******. running to the ref like he was his mommy "aww mommy the team is better then me, i dont like my teammate take him out wahh" then blows a rasberry at rooney. hate his f-ingg guts lol. and his obnoxiously huge and painfully pointy adams apple. joe cole all the way!

8. obnoxious dick makes my blood boil.. to me a guy is attractive not only with his looks but the way he is. and compared to peter crouch he makes peter look like Adonis.

9. Agreed. Atleast Beckham has a little more class on the field.

10. those beady eyes and that adams apple ::shudder:: (from disgust). oh great im getting angry again lol, i should go look at more handbags that always makes me feel better..till i want them lol.

11. poor guy, i really felt for him at that press conference.

12. awww hahahahaa......I still think he's gorgeous!!!...I dont really know any of the other soccer players...but for now I will keep my eye on him!

13. my name is aarti and i have a problem. i am pointy adams apple phobic.

14. ronaldo's gorgeous. :graucho:

15. i dunno - i think beckham is totally HOT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice