No more Balenciaga Shopping Forum

If I may suggest, assign someone to mod who is above reporach, without any agenda, and is not a members of any apparent cliques. Make this small board their main focus, and empower them to clean it up. its need to be heavily moderated, and check several times a day. I mod a large (20,000+ active members) board, and it is a huge time commitment. But that board is kept drama free:yes:

If you choose someone, have them mod anonymously (mod x, y, etc). It helps tremendously.

Posting on this board is a privilege, people forget that on free boards once they get comfortable, and start to think its a democracy.

Wow. I am SHOCKED to hear of the drama. I checked Achtung every morning, and never saw any. Well, it will be good for my wallet, but sorely missed. I hope you guys can find a way to bring it back. It was a great resource.

I am sad too because I looked first at Achtung & found it so informative on legitimate bags & going prices at auctions.. really hope there are some new rules that make it acceptable on the board. I must have missed the dramas because it seemed everyone was helpful and a very cohesive group of b'bag lovers.:sad:

If I may suggest, assign someone to mod who is above reporach, without any agenda, and is not a members of any apparent cliques. Make this small board their main focus, and empower them to clean it up. its need to be heavily moderated, and check several times a day. I mod a large (20,000+ active members) board, and it is a huge time commitment. But that board is kept drama free:yes:

If you choose someone, have them mod anonymously (mod x, y, etc). It helps tremendously.

Posting on this board is a privilege, people forget that on free boards once they get comfortable, and start to think its a democracy.

Great suggestions.

I don't know which massive rock I was hiding under, but I sure missed everything. I'm thoroughly bummed about this closure, but I'm sure Vlad had his reasons. Hopefully there'll be some way to work this out - new anonymous mod, or no comment options etc.

This is a HUGE change in my Bbag life. No more beautiful bags to look at on eBay, cos I wouldn't trust myself to buy any Bbags off eBay anymore. Good for the wallet, but soooooo sad :crybaby:

Achtung was so much more efficient than authenticate this; I always feel bad posting to AT, because I know someone has to take the time to look over an auction that they might not otherwise be interested in.

And there were some hilarious and lovely posts in there, especially from all the regulars who help us newbies out so much. I'm going to miss checking it; often I would check a few times each day! Maybe my manager at work has put the moderators up to this :rolleyes:

Please come back soon Achtung!

I was new to Achtung, didn't that subforum have mods like they do in LV? And if not, why not? That would have been a good idea and could have prevented this unannounced removal... imho.

aww it's sad that Achtung's GONE :cry:
It'd be missed!!! (and no...didn't notice any drama myself either...but now that's the thread's gone, I can finally start saving up some money for stuff like food :P)