No more balenciaga... changing to fendi instead...

I wouldn't bother with the black velvet. I have seen it on Collins St, Melb and they just got it in a few weeks ago. Cos it's black velvet it shows dust very easily. It would drive me absolutely nuts if I had it cos it'd look dirty all the time. For that reason I would stay away from black velvet (anything).

I like the white, but then again not many people do. To play safe just go the choc.

The blueberry would be a great colour to go with. It goes with anything, she'd love it! Then again I'm sure she'd love anything you got for her!

Thanks everyone for the informative replies!
I have opted to go for the velvet black... (despite most people's favor of the chocolate) love how it looks very 'femme fatale' suits the nature of the spy bag very well I think. And my gf is very careful with everything she owns and doesn't take her bags for granted. Plus I'm in Australia and it's winter here so I think the velvet would be perfect. Perhaps in summer I may get her a more practical leather one...
Feel a bit guilty for going against most people's opinions :sweatdrop: and thank you for all the compliments :blush:

cheers,

-wooju

Chocolate for sure!! Like some other girls have said, I think chocolate really brings out the "WOW factor" in Spy's :biggrin: You're such a sweet friend!! Good luck with your decision ;)

If I only had those choices, I would choose chocolate or white because I love the leather on spy bags. I would probably go with chocolate because I'd be too afraid too get the white dirty, but I like the look of white better, if that makes any sense.