No more 20% outlet coupon?

well i guess we will find out if another coupon will be issued tomorrow. the email one has been pretty consistant at every other week.

I hope so - I put a charge hold on 2 Zoes at the outlet, and am contemplating a 3rd if they have the one I want. My checkbook is screaming (though she's a bit happier that I returned my Brooke and Madison today - that's $465 back in my account, yay). :smile:

I hope so - I put a charge hold on 2 Zoes at the outlet, and am contemplating a 3rd if they have the one I want. My checkbook is screaming (though she's a bit happier that I returned my Brooke and Madison today - that's $465 back in my account, yay). :smile:

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Brooke when we travel to the coast in 2 1/2 weeks, did you just not like as much as you thought? I'm just wondering why you took it back, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Brooke when we travel to the coast in 2 1/2 weeks, did you just not like as much as you thought? I'm just wondering why you took it back, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, no, I don't mind at all. :smile: I ordered the Brooke Thursday, and did overnight shipping. She didn't get here til today, which pissed me off to begin with - I wanted to just go back into the boutique and get her Friday, but the SA INSISTED that I could have her faster if I did overnight shipping. However, this past Saturday while I was waiting on Brooke, I went to the outlet and got my first Medium Zoe. The Brooke couldn't hold a candle to the Zoe - I LOVE the Zoe so much more. Also, I could get almost 3 Zoes at the outlet for the price of ONE Brooke. So, back she went. :smile: And I'm going back to the outlet Friday to pick up the 2 Zoes I have on charge hold, and possibly a 3rd if they have the color I want. :smile:

Oh, no, I don't mind at all. :smile: I ordered the Brooke Thursday, and did overnight shipping. She didn't get here til today, which pissed me off to begin with - I wanted to just go back into the boutique and get her Friday, but the SA INSISTED that I could have her faster if I did overnight shipping. However, this past Saturday while I was waiting on Brooke, I went to the outlet and got my first Medium Zoe. The Brooke couldn't hold a candle to the Zoe - I LOVE the Zoe so much more. Also, I could get almost 3 Zoes at the outlet for the price of ONE Brooke. So, back she went. :smile: And I'm going back to the outlet Friday to pick up the 2 Zoes I have on charge hold, and possibly a 3rd if they have the color I want. :smile:

I love the Zoes too. I have the large in chocolate and the large signature in Bordeaux and Aubergine. I guess I just have to decide if I want the Brooke or another Zoe. Thanks for taking the time to answer.